Fitness 2.2

 




        This week we focused on bench press. When we first started out we but 45 on plus a 35 bar. Mondays set was really good. I built up from 125 up to 145 which is improvement, but I am looking for more. On Wednesday I had no idea what got into me, but I was pretty weak. I faced the challenge of not being able to even lift the bar above my head. That night I came to find out that I had 2 ribs out and it was straining my hip. Given my shoulder injury this came as no surprise because it happens often. Anyways there is always bumps in the road. 

        My goal this week was to of course burn through 300 reps of everything, but to also get to 150 pounds with my back squat. My goal was reached and on Friday we might add more. Along the way I am improving my form and it is helping me get stronger. It is helping rebuild  my shoulder. 

            Each week I am going to measure my muscle starting next week! 

Comments

  1. Hi! So I think it is so amazing that you are using lifting as a way to help rebuild your shoulder! The only comment I would have is that I would maybe go into more detail on your blogs, but other then that I can't wait to see what you accomplish as the weeks go on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lobe that you are doing this! Hopefully it works out well! I’d love to hear more about what you do! I’d also maybe suggest more detail, but otherwise it looks amazing!
    Skyler

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Laser Shower 1.1

Fitness 2.6