Fitness 2.6


This week I stepped up my 
exercises. I started doing
3 rounds of 15 reps. So
far my shoulder is alright, 
but it still isn't ready to
get back to CrossFit. 
 My goals this week are
to not get hurt and keep
working harder. As far as                 See the source image
my long term goals 
they are still up in the air.
The picture above is an 
exact picture of what I 
had done. This is a stem 
cell shot. It uses a really 
long needle called a 
spinal needle. This shot
is very expensive, but
it works really well. 



Stem cells are fundamentally the building blocks of life and have the potential to differentiate into many different types of cells within the body. Stem cells are actively involved in repairing, regenerating, and rebuilding damaged or absent tissue in the body that has been affected by disease, infection, or injury.

Comments

  1. This sounds very interesting. How has the stem cell shot helped you in the long run? I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your action plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Is this the same injury that you were fighting during basketball last year? How have your results from the shot differed from your brother’s?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Laser Shower 1.1

Fitness 2.2