Laser shower 1.8

This week was the final week of Strawberry's healing process. When we first started she had a grade 6/10 suspensrary tear. It has been 8 weeks since we started treatment. I have used various protocols on Strawberry. The laser is more than a red light and might have helped heal my horse. She has been exercised regularly. I just roped my first calf off of her yesterday. 

    The protocol I found most helpful was the Pain one. This clocks in at the highest MHz. The pain setting is ran anywhere on the body except the eyes. I ran the laser from the top of her stifle to the bottom of her hoof wall. This allows blood to circulate and inflammation to lose heat. It is important to follow the same pattern for the same results. Before you start the pain setting you must use the rescue setting. The rescue setting helps awake the horses and see how they react to the treatment. This is ran for 2 minutes on each side of the horses neck. This is ran from the poll to the stile. This allows the whole body to accumulate. 

    In conclusion Strawberry is healed and will soon be in full competition. The laser is more than just a red light. The science behind it is what heals it. Cold laser therapy can be ran on any type of animal or human. It has been a journey and I'm glad it ended well. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laser Shower 1.1

Fitness 2.6

Fitness 2.2