Fitness 2.1
This week is was a wildly hard one. Nick set out to make my life miserable and beneficial. We set a goal of burning through 300 reps, which is 10 reps for each skill. This week my goal was accomplished by getting in 300 reps in a half hour. This week we worked more on pull ups. We added a band with less tension so it was harder to do them while assisted. We figure out that I can do 5 pull ups by myself and after that my body rejects me. So, this week was a success, but the week isn't over yet.
I face the challenges of being able to keep going and finishing everything. It is very important I do everything correct to avoid the injuries and the soreness. It becomes an issue when I do not eat correctly and I take days off, but of course their are no days off.

Harley, I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you are really coming along well! I've read about how amazingly fitness improves your performance in the arena and I hope this benefits you too! How long do you plan to continue this routine? IS it hard to keep up when you're traveling or rodeoing?
ReplyDelete^^^ from Avery
DeleteWhat other types of exercises are you doing?
ReplyDelete