Fitness 2.3

 




        This week we did a repeat of week 1. Many of you probably don't know what week one consisted of, so let me fill you in. During week one we did stations of 10 reps x3. For example I did 30 weighted push ups, 30 pull ups, 30 bench presses, etc. I got through 300 reps after we were all said and done with each skill. I got with Nick, who is my trainer, and we figured out how to track my process. We both agreed that pictures and muscle measuring would be best. Muscle measuring is just as it sounds. You flex while holding the measure around your bicep. We decided to measure in inches. I started with an 11 inch bicep. Now 2 weeks later I have a 14 1/2 inch bicep. You can do the math now. Yes that is a big improvement and we are very happy with the progress. We have also been keeping track of my weight. Since day 1 I have lost 15 pounds. 
            CrossFit  has been the best decision I have made. It is challenging though because I am constantly sore and it can be hard to go practice on 7 to 10 horses after that and having to use all the same muscles. As much is it can hurt It is all worth it in the end. My goals have changed to just adjust to injury, but I am still planning on my end goal. Now,next week, I will be headed to Texas and will not be close to my trainer, so I must adjust. I will will you in on my plan when I see you next time! 
See Ya'll!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laser Shower 1.1

Fitness 2.6

Fitness 2.2