Fitness 2.4
Its Jr.American Week!!!
I left last week and knew that I had to keep working out. Nick and I set up a plan to follow while I am down here. In this plan we set up hard workouts that wouldn't overwork my body and make me tired. It is very important that we don´t make my body tired. It is important because I have to rope a total of 25 times and it takes a lot of energy between the extra practice in between and the competition.
The last week I haven't had access to a gym so I have had to improvise. I have been lifting hay and feed bags. I have used a punching bag and have went on runs. I have also been helping Haven flank and break in calves. My goal has been met because I continued without the necessary tools. This week I do have assess to a gym and will continue with my plan.
My plan consists of 150 reps instead of 300. I will include a rough draft below.
PLAN
- Bike 20 minutes
- 25 push-ups
- 15 Bench with weight at 125
- 20 dead bugs
- 35 kettle bell swings weight at 25
- 15 each side single weight at 25 shoulder extensions
- 25 reps weight at 125 squats
- ETC.......
I love that you chose to work out because it is a great hobby to have in life. Even though you did not have access to a gym I am proud of you for finding interesting alternative ways! What is your biggest goal?
ReplyDelete